November 11, 2019, Jacksonville Beach, FL mile marker 747 on the ICW
I am a couple of days behind. We had a rough couple of days with the passing cold (Brrrr) front and decided to treat ourselves to a marina night and dinner out. I was here 20 years ago and the food was fabulous still. Anyway our next stop is St Augustine. we will be there 4 days. I will get the Blog caught up in St Augustine with text and Pictures. Next stop will be at anchor near Daytona Beach.
Don't forget, Erin is doing Facebook entries daily also. her page is erinmichaud (erinmurphy) and the picture is of the black poodle, Abby
We have not hear from anyone via e-mail or the blog so not sure anyone is reading/following. Let us know if you are and if you are enjoying it.
Just found the card you gave me during our visit together with Abby and I am enjoying catching up with your activities! I hope she has settled into boat life well and you guys are enjoying the trip! Hopefully you haven't needed anything from the first aid kit yet! Safe travels! - Dr. Ashley Powell (Animal Medical Center)
ReplyDelete